Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brian Setzer Bootleg Album Artwork




I forgot who asked me to do this... but I had a request to rip audio from YouTube and create an album for this series of live Brian Setzer recordings. All the video was posted by Straymouse - Thanks.

I used Photoshop CS3 and images found on the web.

Quote by Straymouse:

"Brian Setzer visited a small vintage guitar shop of Japan in 1992 with Rich Modica who was the guitar tech of Brian Setzer. This live was performed there at the time. The guitar and the amp were prepared by the shop, so the guitar is not his guitar. Brian Setzer performed only for just several customers who were there for nothing. He seldom does such a thing now, so this is a very rare and precious clip."

Brian Setzer
Live @ Vintage Guitar Shop Japan 1992

Tracks:

1.Your Cheatin' Heart
2.Mystery Train
3.Summertime Blues
4.Too Hip Gotta Go
5.My True Story
6.Just Because
7.Lonesome Tears
8.Maybellene
9.Twenty Flight Rock (Bonus Track)

No comments: