Friday, August 17, 2007

Hoss Hoggs Restaurant - Postcards




A former boss of mine owns a restaurant that serves up BBQ, etc... So he was wanting to come up with some new promotional stuff. I made all kinds of suggestions from bottling Hoss Hoggs BBQ Sauce, Hoss Hoggs Micro-Brew, t-shirts, etc... I also came up with an idea to design postcards that could be left at the table and people could fill them out and the restaurant would pay for postage and send them out. None of my ideas flew...

I redesigned his logo and everything. This was a complete re-work. This is all my idea and concept. His current logo and image look nothing like this... and thats to bad. Cause I think his current image looks cheesy compared to this. Thats my opinion.

I took a picture of a pig and made a silhouette. Then cut the arms and legs and positioned them where I wanted them. I attached a cowboy hat and found a piece of horse clip-art. I came up withh all the verbage also.

Photoshop & FreehandMX

No comments: