Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Road Dogs Comedy Tour - Promo Fliers




I did these a couple years ago for an entertainment company that handled the promotions for this comedy tour. The entertainment company didn't give me anything to work with except the general copy info. I had to find photo's of the comedians online. At that point I should've known I was gonna have problems getting paid - not very professional. But I liked how these turned out... I did another series as well with similar colors and look for The Road Dogs.

Most of the designs here on my blog, not all, but most - I come up with everything from color schemes, logo design, photo touch up/manipulation, copy writing, etc... this series was no exception. I did everything on these - color schemes, logo design, copy writing, layout....

Photoshop and FreehandMX

No comments: